A Dunedin Condominium is the perfect place to live. Dunedin, Florida has garnered a reputation for being a location of many magnificent beaches including those found at the Dunedin Causeway, Honeymoon Island, and Caladesi Island State Park. The beach at Caladesi Island State Park is often rated as a top vacation destination because of its untouched landscape and pristine blue water. Many would also argue that Caladesi has one of the most spectacular beaches in the entire world. With Dunedin’s beautiful beaches it’s no wonder people love calling this quaint town their home. Dunedin Real Estate has much to offer prospective buyers and Blake Smereczynsky can help you find the perfect Dunedin Fl condo.
Dunedin real estate has a full spectrum of available condominumum price ranges. This area includes affordable off water condos to luxerious waterfront condo complexes. Dunedin is also well know for the 55+ community condo options that are perfect for “Snow Birds”. The median price for residential Dunedin real estate today is approximately $150,000. The price range for all types of residential Dunedin real estate ranges from about $40,000 to approximately $2,000,000.
Beyond the more moderately priced condos in Dunedin, there are also some top of the line Condo communities. These properties include new construction waterfront condos, luxurious waterfront townhomes, and well established condo complex options. Many of these homes were recently constructed in the 2004 -2007 Real Estate boom with all of the latest features and amenities.
As previously mentioned, there are a wide range of residential Dunedin Real Estate options available to those who desires to relocate to this community. Examples of fine Dunedin neighborhoods that bear consideration include the following:
- Caladesi Cove Condos – Waterfront Condos
- Caladesi Place Condos – Waterfront Condos
- Covered Bridge Townhomes – Townhomes conveniently located near U.S. 19
- Curlew Landings -Luxury Townhomes and many with water access to the Gulf Of Mexico
- Dunedin Causeway Center – waterfront condos
- Dunedin Grand – Luxury waterfront condo complex
- Edgewater Arms – condo complex with water views
- Harbour Oaks – condos
- Heather Ridge Villas – beautiful villas
- Hunters Glen Condo – condos with community pool
- Island Towers Condo – waterfront condo complex with spectacular views
- Lake Tiffany Condos – condos with community pool
- Mediterranean Manors – waterfront condo complex
-Pinehurst Village – condos
- Royal Stewart Arms – beautiful waterfront condo complex with spectacular views
- Scotsdale Cluster Condos – villa style condos
- Scottish Towers Condo – waterfront condos
- St Andrews Links Golf Club – Golf course condo complex
- The Reserve at the Mediterranean Manors – Luxury waterfront condo complex
- Wellington Place – townhomes
Some of the above mentioned complexes are specifically designed for the 55+ crowd in mind. Many of those complexes are located on spectacular waterfront locations with plenty of activities to keep anyone busy. If it’s night life and art festivals your into you’ll really enjoy living close to downtown Dunedin with it’s many community planned events. Call Blake Smereczynsky today for a full list of available homes and condos in Dunedin Florida.
Referenced earlier was the spectacular beaches of Dunedin Florida. This area provides direct access in many locations to the Gulf of Mexico and intercostal water ways. This easy access is perfect for those individuals who love water sports of all types. Dunedin is also home to a remarkable and historically significant downtown area full of enjoyable events. Unique shops and restaurants abound in this gem of a historic district.