A Dunedin Homes is a great place to find your next home. Dunedin, Florida has garnered a reputation for being a location of many magnificent beaches including those found at the Dunedin Causeway, Honeymoon Island, and Caladesi Island State Park. The beach at Caladesi Island State Park is often rated as a top vacation destination because of its untouched landscape and pristine blue water. Many would also argue that Caladesi has one of the most spectacular beaches in the entire world. With Dunedin’s beautiful beaches it’s no wonder people love calling this quaint town their home. Dunedin Real Estatehas much to offer prospective buyers and Blake Smereczynsky can help you find the perfect Dunedin home.
Dunedin Florida Real Estate Prices
Dunedin Real Estate has a full spectrum of homes from the affordable starter home or condo to exsquisite waterfront estates. Many retirees also love to call Dunedin Florida their home and live here during Florida’s “Snow Bird season”. The median price for residential Dunedin Real Estate is approximately $150,000. The price range for all types of residential Dunedin real estate ranges from $40,000 to approximately $2,000,000.
Beyond the more moderately price homes in Dunedin, there are also many top of the line residential Real Estate options . These properties include beautiful waterfront condos, luxurious townhomes, and premier waterfront locations. Many of these homes were recently constructed with all of the latest features and amenities. Dunedin has many splendid waterfront homes, townhomes, and beautiful condo options that entice many residents to call Dunedin Florida their home!
As previously mentioned, there are a wide range of residential Dunedin Real Estate options available to those who desires to relocate to this community. Examples of fine Dunedin neighborhoods that bear consideration include the following:
- Baywood Shores – Waterfront and off water Single Family homes
- Caladesi Cove Condos – Waterfront Condos
- Caladesi Place Condos – Waterfront Condos
- Covered Bridge Townhomes – Conveniently located near U.S. 19
- Curlew Landings -Luxury Townhomes and many with water access to the Gulf Of Mexico
- Dunedin Causeway Center – waterfront condos
- Dunedin Grand – Luxury waterfront condo complex
- Dunedin Isles – single family homes in historic Dunedin
- Edgewater Arms – condo complex with water views
- Fairway Estates – single family homes with golf course in neighborhood
- Harbour Oaks – condos
- Heather Ridge Villas – beautiful villas
- Hunters Glen Condo – condos with community pool
- Island Towers Condo – waterfront condo complex with spectacular views
- Lake Tiffany Condos – condos with community pool
- Mediterranean Manors – waterfront condo complex
- Pinehurst Highlands – single family homes
-Pinehurst Village – condos
-Ravenwood Manor – single family homes
- Royal Stewart Arms – beautiful waterfront condo complex with spectacular views
- Scotsdale Cluster Condos – villa style
- Scottish Towers Condo – waterfront condos
- Spanish Acres – larger single family homes
- St Andrews Links Golf Club – Golf course condo complex
- The Reserve at the Mediterranean Manors – Luxury waterfront condo complex
- Wellington Place – townhomes
Some of the above mentioned complexes are specifically designed for the 55+ crowd in mind. Many of those complexes are located on spectacular waterfront locations with plenty of activities to keep anyone busy. If it’s night life and art festivals your into you’ll really enjoy living close to downtown Dunedin with it’s many community planned events. Call Blake Smereczynsky today for a full list of available homes and condos in Dunedin Florida.
Referenced earlier was the spectacular beaches of Dunedin Florida. This area provides direct access in many locations to the Gulf of Mexico and intercostal water ways. This easy access is perfect for those individuals who love water sports of all types. Dunedin is also home to a remarkable and historically significant downtown area full of enjoyable events. Unique shops and restaurants abound in this gem of a historic district.
If you desire more information about Dunedin real estate, you will want to take a moment to contact Blake. Blake is the leading real estate professional in the Dunedin market today. He can assist you in finding the residential Dunedin real estate that will be suited perfectly to your own needs, goals ,and tastes.